Member of Parliament (MP) for Nsawam-Adoagyiri (MP) Frank Anno-Dompreh has donated over two thousand five hundred (2,500) reading materials, exercise books and nose masks to ten (10) basic schools in his constituency.
This forms part of his education crusade in his constituency as he has placed literacy on his agenda at his constituency leading to great performance from students in the Junior High School (JHS) from his constituency.
In all twenty-five (25) schools have benefited from the Nsawam-Adoagyiri MPs crusade to bring education to the door steps of his constituents.
The ten basic schools that benefited from the MPs recent donation are.
- Bishop Ato Junior High School
- Adoagyiri R/C Boys primary
- Adoagyiri R/C Girls primary
- Adoagyiri R/C Junior High School
- Sakyikrom united primary
- Sakyikrom united Junior High School
- AME Zion Basic School
- Nsawam SDA Basic ‘A’
- Oparekrom MA Basic School
- Nana Osae Djan Basic School